Wednesday 21 May 2014

What has brought me to blogging?

So while I am still getting this set up and sorting through the things I have made to start filling my blog with, I thought I'd do a quick blog to say what has brought me to this.

Obviously in my first blog I mentioned that all things geeky and crafty is a passion of mine but the idea to actually blog about it came from a place called The Money Shed. After replying to a post about genuine working from home opportunities on The Netmum's Forum I was contacted by the owner of TMS. He told me to pop over to his forum where there are loads of ideas about making money online. He referred me to a company that I now work 15 hours on a evening for as my main source of income but I have been reading up on other sources; this is when I came across blogging.

I have tried blogs before, mainly as a motivational tool to try and stick to a diet but it has always failed; I have realised that it is because I am blogging about something that I really don't care enough about to put the time and effort into. Whereas geek crafts, I love to make them and I am more than happy to offer advice and tips to others who would like to replicate the items.

With the help of many experienced bloggers on TMS forum I have now set this up. I am just waiting for my husband to create me a header/logo and for me to adjust the background accordingly then I am ready to get going.

Blogs that are coming up include;

My Son's homework: Egg-cellent Eban - The Superhero
Hearthstone earings.
Zelda Triforce bracelet.
Skyrim Rune bracelet.
World Map coasters.
Purple and silver circuit board nails by Polished not Perfect.

Want to know more about getting into blogging or just how to make money online? Then follow the Doctors orders:


No comments:

Post a Comment